We've just launched the latest instalment to our virtual museum and it is one of universal relevance. Everyone in the world is either a child or was once, and at one time or another we've all played with toys. We invite you to follow the below link and see how our toys compare to those you played with!
Our thanks go to 6PR 882 AM radio for the opportunity taking about Carnamah's history and promoting this and our other new exhibits on their The Way We Were program with Steve Gordon on Sunday evening 3 March 2013.
Our virtual museum is undergoing a rapid transformation thanks to support from the Department of Culture and the Arts. Toys is to be shortly followed by another four new virtual exhibits and the online publication of 18 agricultural show schedules from Coorow, Carnamah, Three Springs, Mingenew and the North Midlands.
Our virtual museum now includes five virtual exhibits:
- Macpherson Family - The story of the founders of Carnamah Station
- The Midland Railway - A journey of transport and endurance
- Ready Made Farms - Are you there? A call from Australia!
- Milk Cream & Butter - The hard work of common commodities
- Toys of the Past - Playful, curious, imaginative or entertaining!