Back in June 2012 we received an interesting e-mail from Leah Davies, who at that time was a Master's Library & Information Science student at The University of Alabama in the United States. Along with seven other organisations we assisted with our views and insights on the use of blogging for small archives and historical societies. The resulting work, created by Leah, is a useful document called The Busy Archivist's Blogging Tool Kit.
We hope the tool kit will be of assistance to other organisations and are are pleased to provide access on our website via the following link: The Busy Archivist's Blogging Tool Kit.
The other societies to take part were:
- Arlington Historical Society in Massachusetts, United States
- Auburton Historical Society in Tennessee, United States
- Christian Country Historical Society in Illinois, United States
- Edina Historical Society in Minnesota, United States
- Hastings Historical Society in New York, United States
- Josephine Historical Society in Oregon, United States
- Skagway Historical Society in Alaska, United States