Carnamah, our society and our website are featured over a two-page spread in the November-December 2011 issue of Inside History magazine.
Inside History is an Australian and New Zealand publication for those interested in genealogy, history and heritage.
"Calling Carnamah home" can be found on pages 28 and 29 of Issue#7. Aside from our devotion to the Carnamah spread there's another 74 pages of wonderful features and content.
We'd like to thank Inside History for the wonderful feature on Carnamah. We're very honoured to appear in their beautifully produced magazine and even more so to be included in the issue that marks their first birthday.
To find out more about the magazine or to order a copy online take a look at their website or to get a copy at a newsagent you can find one near you in their list of stockists.
In their own words, Inside History give the following partial rundown of Issue#7:
- Our preservation special looks at how to care for mementos, and how you can help conserve a piece of Australia's history
- It's our first birthday! You could win up to $970 in prizes, including the ultimate findmypast subscription package
- Looking for the lost grave of an ancestor? Read our guide first
- What heritage roses in cemeteries can reveal about your family's past
- She has my face! How author Hazel Edwards caught the genealogy bug
- Plus, take a tour around Tasmania's stunning – and historic – Maria Island
Inside History: Website | Facebook | Twitter | Blog
Carnamah Historical Society: Website | Facebook | Twitter